Rock, Electro, Dark & Pop songs in French & English available
I love listening to soundtracks and I am always shazaming TV shows!
I'm happy to have contributed to some movie soundtracks myself :)
I enjoyed creating original and tailor-made songs for some soundtracks.
HIGHLIGHTS & ANECDOTES
THE MUPPETS SHOW
Miss Piggy in my costume...
• I was blessed to be featured on the legendary Muppet Show to perform the duet "1980".
• The Muppets Show's director came up with the idea of Miss Piggy competing with me. She was trying to play my instrument, the keyboard, while I was singing.
• I always had 2 copies of my costume, so, I suggested that she could wear one to compete with me. He loved the idea and called up Disney to ask for permission. Disney said yes! That's how Miss Piggy and the competition turned out to be an honor for me!
MOZART THE ROCK OPERA
Hit musical, Awards, TV, Top #1...
• Mozart The Rock Opera, was not only a smash hit musical directed by Olivier Dahan (La Vie en Rose), with over 1,500,000 spectators, it was also a studio album full of #1 hits.
• We were 6 leads, like a band, we toured and promoted the songs on major TV shows (TF1, F2, F3, M6...), we received a diamond record (over 500,000 sales) and 3 NRJ awards.
• After 2 successful years, the musical was turned into a symphonic concert. Performing with 60 musicians on stage and touring in France, Russia, Ukraine, Tunisia, was so magical! Unforgettable.
Featured on the duet hit "1980"
• We recorded the hit "1980" in 2006, a duet alongside French pop star P. Obispo; it reached #5 in the charts!
• The music video is an hommage to the 80s, with the band, we are locked in a rubik's cube.
• I had my costume tailor made by creator Leka. We went for an hommage to Madonna and Jean-Paul Gaultier with the cones, and the 80s sailor pattern. I had 2 versions of the cones, white and black, depending on my mood :P
Picked up by Coca-Cola Music
• Coca-Cola music launched a worldwide campaign to select 52 songs for their compilation for happiness, I was honored to be one of them.
• The song was inspired by my first time in Michigan where I shot my first American feature film, The Cabining. When the movie wrapped, the composer, Steve Sholtes, drove me back from Boyne City to Detroit so we could chat about a song for the soundtrack, but I was just so amazed by the beauty of nature and the fall blossoming, that I started humming words and we jammed and created the song "Beautiful" on the road trip.
Mars is driven to make her mark like Serge Gainsbourg and his contemporaries did in the 60s.
We will notably remember the grace of Melissa Mars, magnificent in Aloysia, Mozart's first love, and whose magical solo song "Bim Bam Boum" is undoubtly one of our favorites.
Tinker Bell transformed
by Tim Burton.